It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: be able to acsess off line
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 am 

I am loving the program so far , had a few problems but you guys are always great and quick at helping me fix the problem . One thing I find a little tuff is not being able to acsess the program offline. I like to take my laptop with me in my truck and would be great to be able to fill some of this out at the clients barn and not everybody has internet service . Any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: be able to acsess off line
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm 

I'm glad that you like the program.

I know that it is aggravating not having phone service or internet service in some of the places that I go, so I feel your pain. Whenever I know that I will be in that area, I usually plan ahead and print out some report that will help me for that situation. At this moment those reports are being developed and will be coming out very soon. You should be able to see a list of those reports being developed in the FULL VERSION under the REPORTS, and MONEY MATTERS, menus at the top of the screen. Other reports can be developed as the need arises.

I am finding that I am getting better internet and phone service as time goes by in the areas that I go and I also find that the iforgeahead program is getting much faster too.

If this does not work for you and you need just a computer based program, I would like to suggest the Forge Ahead program that has served me well for the past twelve years. It is not as strong as the iforgeahead will soon be and will not have as many features. I have also lost information due to computer crashes and lost devices which is not possible with iforgeahesad. I also like having my information with me wherever I go and not have to wait until I get back to the computer to get or enter that information. The iforgeahead program already has features that go beyond the the old program and I'm like'n it.

I hope that this answers your questions. Julie tells me that she plans to have features out weekly or sooner as they are developed.